**Part Time benefit eligible!
· The Medical Scribe/Medical Assistant supports a clinic physician in proficiently operating the Electronic Medical Record by efficiently entering orders and documenting patient encounters for the physician.
· This position supports the physician in the clinic and operating room to assure efficient patient flow and high quality care and services.
· Provides accurate, completed, legible and timely documentation of all patient encounters and procedures in the medical record.
· Ensures that all documentation enhances compliance with applicable documentation standards including Meaningful Use.
· Part Time benefit eligible position; 48hrs/2wks; day hours
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; Must be able to perform basic operations on a computer within the Windows operating system.
· Graduate of a Medical program with an Associate's degree or technical degree preferred.
· Six months to one year related medical experience and/or training as coder or transcriptionist preferred.
· For Medical Assistants: Associate's degree or diploma from an accredited Medical Assistant program
Be a Part of a Great Organization!
Avera Named to Forbes' Best-In-State Employers List