Avera St Mary's Named Top 20 Rural Community Hospital
Avera Named to Forbes' Best-in-State Employers List
- May be eligible for up to $5,000 sign on bonus.
- Provide direct patient care in a busy urology practice in the brand new Helmsley Center.
- Rotate with rest of nursing staff to cover urgent care shift evenings (5:00pm-7:00pm) and Saturday mornings (9:00am-12:00pm).
- Perform general nursing care to patients.
- Administer prescribed medications and treatments.
- Greet patients and prepare them for physical examinations. Obtain height/weight, blood pressure and medical history information.
- Observe, record and report patient's condition and reaction to drugs and treatments to the provider.
- Instruct patient and family regarding medications and treatment instructions. Educate patient and family about diagnostic process, medications, nutrition and maintenance of health and wellness.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred. Graduate from approved nursing program is acceptable.
Certification, Licensure, and Registrations:
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of South Dakota or meet the requirements of multi-state licensure required.