$1,000 Sign-On Bonus
This position floats between Avera Sister James Care Center, Assisted Living, and Hospice. The position requires 12 hour day shifts.
If you are an individual that:
· Appreciates the opportunity to provide comfort and dignity for residents,
· Values building strong patient and family relationships through collaboration with patients, families, and members of the care team,
· Possesses motivation to help create and deliver high-quality patient care in an energizing team environment,
This may be the role for you!
· Incentive Pay: This position offers an incentive pay 5/6 weekends.
· Advancement: Opportunities are available if you desire career growth in Long Term Care.
· Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each resident you serve when providing direct care.
· Must be certified as a CNA in SD.
· A sincere desire to provide the highest quality of daily care and to develop meaningful relationships with our elderly residents.
· The ability to provide care in a fast paced environment while collaborating with your team.
· Must be 18 years of age to apply.
Be a Part of a Great Organization!
Avera Named to Forbes' Best-In-State Employers List