Avera St Mary's Named Top 20 Rural Community Hospital
Avera Named to Forbes' Best-in-State Employers List
This position is PRN, which means the hours you work are as needed.
- Provide compassionate occupational therapy care to patients and clients.
- Work with a strong multi-disciplinary team to help with coverage for vacations, FLMA, and increased volumes.
Conduct initial assessment to include history, evaluation, goals and treatment plan.
- Record data and document pertinent information.
- Follow through with discharge planning and patient education including patient and family.
- Follow billing and reimbursement procedures.
Education and Training:
- Graduate of an accredited COTA college program.
- Current licensure from SD Board of Medical and Osteopathic Examiners.
- Continuing education credits.