Avera St. Mary's Named Top 20 Rural Community Hospital
Avera Named Forbes' Best-in-State Employers List
- Provide professional care to patients in the sleep lab for diagnostic polysomnography and CPAP trials.
- Overnights for 4 weeks, days every 5th week.
- Holidays, call and weekend rotations among staff.
- Basic knowledge of digital polysomnographic collection systems.
- Complete and verify documentation.
- Have knowledge of anatomy and physiology of respiratory and cardiovascular systems.
- Perform positive pressure mask fittings, desensitization and acclimation to positive airway pressure modalities.
- Using the 10/20 system for the placement of EEG electrodes.
Licensure and Registration:
- Registered Respiratory Therapist credential issues by the National Board for Respiratory Care.
- Licensed as a Respiratory Care Practitioner in the state of SD.
- Current basic CPR, PALS, NRP and ACLS certifications.