· The Registered Nurse - Float coordinates patient care for assigned patients utilizing the nursing process.
· Part-time benefit eligible position that includes every third weekend and every third holiday; 60hrs/pp
Education and Experience:
· Graduate of a registered nursing education program.
Certification and Licensure:
· Must have current RN licensure in the state of SD or "multi-state privilege" to practice in SD if residing in a compact state outside of SD.
· Must obtain BLS and ACLS certification prior to completing orientation, FCCS and TNCC/TCAR within 12 months of orientation to ICU, and PALS or ENPC within 6 months of orientation to Pediatrics. TCAR could be substituted for TNCC if the float nurse does not go to ED, however, TNCC is the preferred option.