**This position may be eligible for a $3000 sign-on bonus
**This position may be eligible for a $1000 referral bonus
JOB SUMMARY: The Outpatient Therapist's primary responsibilities are to assist in coordinating, planning, implementing and facilitating programs and counseling services on an outpatient basis. The outpatient therapist's responsibilities may include several of the following areas: individual, group and family counseling, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), other current and future groups/programs. All of these areas may involve providing assessments, facilitating treatment and crisis intervention of clientele affected by mental health or dual diagnoses issues. Providing community/education services will be a part of this position and some travel is occasionally required.
We are seeking energetic, self-motivated individuals to join us at our Outpatient Behavioral Health Center in Sioux Falls.
Avera Behavioral Health Services/Outpatient Highlights :
- Specialized services offered for children, teens and families.
- Avera Behavioral Health has been providing services for over 60 years.
Job Highlights :
- Opportunity to work alongside a team of professional clinicians.
- Provide a continuum of care through individual, group and family counseling.
- Flexible and positive work environment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Master's degree required.
· Four to ten years related experience and/or training is preferred.
· Preferred candidates will have Clinical experience with couples and/or family therapy, and all populations.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· South Dakota Professional License in Social Work or Counseling required; which includes one of the following:
o Licensed Clinical Social Worker, or
o Licensed Professional Counselor - Mental Health, or
o Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist.
· This position requires a valid driver's license and that the employee is insurable by the Avera Health automobile liability insurance carrier.
Be a Part of a Great Organization!
Avera Named to Forbes' Best-In-State Employers List