· Perform EKG's, perform and document vital signs, weight, and height.
· Complete request forms for lab draws, assist with staple removal, and walk-in blood pressure checks.
· Ensure all exam rooms are stocked with linens and supplies.
· Clean EKG machines and BP equipment.
· Maintain patient and employee confidentiality and treat all patients and coworkers with respect.
· High School Graduate or equivalent
· Basic Life Support Certification preferred
· Prior nurse assistance experience preferred
· Prior EKG experience preferred