Avera McKennan Outpatient Hemodialysis Registered Nurse (RN)
Provide life-saving service for patients with end-stage kidney disease! Avera's outpatient dialysis center offers 22 patient stations, advanced dialysis machines, and specially designed chairs with heat and massage for maximum comfort.
· Sign-On/Referral Bonus:
o Position may be eligible for a $4000 sign-on bonus with 18 months of RN experience or a $2500 sign-on bonus.
o Position may be eligible for a $1000 referral bonus.
o Primarily between 5:00am and 9:30pm
o Three 12-hr shifts or potential for 8 or 10-hour shifts
o No call, nights or Sundays
· Be a part of multidisciplinary and innovative teams at:
o Avera Medical Group Nephrology
o Avera Transplant Institute
· Career Growth:
o Continuing education and leadership development opportunities, including being trained as a Charge Nurse
· Long Term Relationships:
o Form meaningful relationships with patients and their families/support systems.
o Live the Avera mission through your daily work.
· Be a Part of a Great Organization!
o Avera Named to Forbes' Best-In-State Employers List
o Avera has received its fourth consecutive Magnet recognition for nursing excellence!
Education and Experience:
· Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred.
· Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
· Dialysis experience or critical care experience preferred.
· Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
Certification and Licensure:
· Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure required.
· Nephrology Certification preferred.