Avera Named Forbes' Best-in-State Employers List
This position is PRN, which means the hours you work are as needed.
- Provide respectful, compassionate care at Avera Maryhouse Long Term Care.
- Hours include 2:00pm-10:30pm; 6:00pm-10:00pm.
· Assess assigned resident's daily care needs to their need for assistance or independence in all activities of daily living.
· Assist residents in dressing, bathing, grooming, toileting, eating, oral hygiene and personal hygiene.
· Report all changes in resident behavior or physical condition to charge nurse.
· Walk residents in hallway and assist in pushing wheelchairs around the facility.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
- CNA Certification obtained within four months of hire date.
- Previous experience in working with people and in demonstrating respect to others preferred.
- Must be at least 16 years old of age.