Avera St. Luke's Named Top 20 Rural Community Hospitals
Avera Named Forbes' Best-in-State Employers List
This position is PRN, which means the hours you work are as needed.
· Hours are generally Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm with weekend and holiday rotations. Early start and finish times are also required due to patient scheduling.
· Assist patients in their homes, nursing homes, therapeutic massage department (including northern PT clinic and women's health) rooms with garments, transfers on tables, wheelchairs and bathrooms.
· Accurate charting of treatments, observations, patient comments and pain assessment.
· Provide massage according to patient's needs under supervision of director of massage therapy or physical therapist.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Training from a Massage Therapy school required.
- Current license to drive in SD.