Do you want to start your career in healthcare or are you seeking a "forever" career? Then look no further than joining our outstanding team as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) at Avera Creighton Care Center.
· Not Certified? We provide paid on the job training and pay for you to take the NE state certification test!
· Compensation: Immediately, Avera starts you with great wages and part-time benefits with semi-annual wage increases!
· Advancement: Opportunities are available if you desire career growth in Long Term Care.
· Day position (5:45am-2:15pm); Shifts include every other weekend and every other holiday.
· A sincere desire to provide the highest quality of daily care to develop meaningful relationships with our elderly residents.
· The ability to provide care in a fast paced environment while collaborating with your team.
· Must be 16 years of age.
Be a Part of a Great Organization!
Avera Named to Forbes' Best-In-State Employers List