Avera St. Luke's Named Top 20 Rural Community Hospitals
- Competitive wages with regular increases and benefits.
· Assess, diagnose and treat patients at Avera Medical Group Psychiatry.
· Provide medical services and health education to patients and their families.
· Develop and coordinate a clinical treatment program for the diagnosis, treatment or referral of clients and patients.
· Conduct therapy sessions in accordance with acceptable principles of the American Psychology Association.
· Intervene as a crisis counselor in situations requiring immediate psychological treatment such as substance abuse, suicide attempts, psychotic episodes and other instances.
· Maintain a thorough working knowledge of programs and services available through St. Luke's.
Education and Experience:
- Doctoral degree (PhD, EDD or PsyD) or equivalent required.
- SD Psychology License required.
- Experience preferred, or will train.