SUMMARY: The On-Site Supervisor role is fulfilled by an experienced Child Care Provider and is responsible for the daily supervision of the center and meets or exceeds DHS requirements for this title. DHS provides the final determination if a Child Care Provider is qualified for this title.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High school diploma or GED required.
· Bachelor's or Associate's degree in child development or elementary education preferred.
· CDA preferred.
· Past experience working in child care preferred.
· Must meet Iowa DHS requirements and be approved by bright Beginning's DHS representative.
· Must be 18 or more years of age.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
Must be certified in First Aid, CPR, and be a Mandatory Child Abuse Reporter at time of hire, or must complete these certifications in the first six months of employment.