JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for expeditious and accurate performance of routine clinical laboratory procedures and basic clinical laboratory functions. Will operate radiological equipment and process clinical diagnostic X-ray films as directed by the Physicians.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor's degree from four year college or university or an Associate's degree or equivalent from two year college or technical school required.
· Six months to one year related experience and/or training preferred.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· Registered as a Medical Laboratory Technician required.
· ASCP, NCA or equivalent registry preferred.
· Must obtain MN X-Ray Operator Certificate within 6 months of employment.
Be a Part of a Great Organization!