**Please note this position is in Ivanhoe, MN at Divine Providence Health Center.**
We invite you to join Divine Providence Health Center's multidisciplinary Dietary team, as full-time Certified Dietary Manager of our Dietary Department.
· Serves as a leader within the Dietary Department
· Provide management to ensure regulatory compliance
· Lead process and performance improvement
· Select, retain and develop high performing staff
· Contribute to a strong patient-focused and team-based culture
· Collaborates with leadership team, in strategic planning and financial stewardship.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Completion or enrolled in an approved Dietary Manager's Certification coursework that meets state and federal long term care requirements.
· Certified Dietary Manager Certification within one year of hire required.
· Two years food service experience required
· Strong managerial experience.
Divine Providence Health Center offers competitive compensation, benefits and professional growth in a caring work environment. If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of your patients, consider joining our team in providing compassionate, high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.