EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Graduate of an NLN accredited school of nursing or equivalent; graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program required.
· Master's or doctorate degree required.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· Licensure as a CNP and ability to practice in the state of South Dakota.
· Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure required.
· Federal and State DEA certification is required for South Dakota if licensed in South Dakota.
· This position requires a valid driver's license and that the employee is insurable by the Avera Health automobile liability insurance carrier.
· Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioner (AOCNP) preferred.