EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor or Master's Degree from an accredited Physician Assistant Program is required.
· Experience in Oncology is preferred but not required
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· Licensure as a Physician Assistant and ability to practice in the state of South Dakota required.
· Federal and State DEA certification is required for South Dakota.
· National Certification by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) required.
· This position requires a valid driver's license and that the employee is insurable by the Avera Health automobile liability insurance carrier.