Avera St. Luke's Named Top 20 Rural Community Hospitals
Avera Ranked 1st in Nation for Long-Term Care Resident Experience
CMS 5 star facility
US News Best Nursing Homes distinction
This position is PRN, which means the hours you work are as needed.
- Enjoy every other weekend and holiday off.
- Set up foods such as beverages, butters bread for residents according to diets and preferences.
- Deliver appropriate meal trays to resident dining room tables.
- Set up and clear dining room tables.
- Assist cook with residential meal service, empty dishwasher and stack and store dishes, pots, silverware, etc.
- Clean resident rooms after meals; mop floors, clean shelves, sinks and sanitize carts.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED preferred.