Position may be eligible for a $500 Sign-on Bonus!
Do you want to start your career in healthcare or are you seeking a "forever" career?
Then come and join our outstanding Certified Nursing Assistant team.
What is a Certified Nursing Assistant-CNA?
A C.N.A. provides assistance with activities of daily living to long term care residents. This includes assisting with eating, bathing, transferring and toilet hygiene. Our C.N.A.'s are also trained in the areas of activities, dietary, housekeeping, and laundry.
· Compensation: Immediately Avera Starts you with great wages and part-time benefits (for benefit eligible positions)!
· Advancement: Opportunities are available if you desire career growth in Long Term Care.
· Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each resident you serve by providing direct care.
· A sincere desire to provide the highest quality of daily care and to develop meaningful relationships with our residents.
· The ability to provide care in a fast paced environment while collaborating with your team.
· Must be 16 years of age.
· MN C.N.A. required upon hire. TMA preferred
· Responsible to provide our residents with quality care in a household environment, with resident directed care.
Be a Part of a Great Organization!