JOB SUMMARY: Assumes the responsibility for the provision of primary care and medical management of patients at the clinic and hospital in collaboration with a physician. Nurse Practitioners practice under the rules and regulations of the Nurse Practice Act of the state in which they work.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Graduate of an NLN accredited school of nursing or equivalent; graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program required.
· One to three years related experience and/or training required.
· Master's degree required
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· An active CNP license is required.
· Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure required.
· Federal and State DEA certification is required for South Dakota and Iowa employees.
Be a Part of a Great Organization!
Avera Named to Forbes' Best-In-State Employers List