**Avera@Home employees may be eligible for a $1000 referral bonus **
Avera@Home RN Case Managers - an opportunity to bring exceptional clinical care and expertise to your patients where they are most comfortable – their home! Become part of a team of Certified Integrated Care Management Nurses.
- Future of Nursing – An opportunity to become an expert in providing healthcare services in the fastest growing clinical market (home-based care)
- Seeking Interventional Clinician – Autonomy of assessing clients at home and knowing how to intervene
- Flexibility – Leave from home and return home when day is complete
- Job Satisfaction - Develop individual relationships with client and families
- Diversity - Avera@Home nurses are experienced and trained for both adult and pediatric populations
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of multi-state licensure required
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
- Valid driver's license required
If you have ever had a loved one in need of home-based clinical care, you know the impact a compassionate, high quality caregiver can have on their lives!
If this is your passion, please consider joining our innovative team as we provide quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.
Be a Part of a Great Organization!
Avera Named to Forbes' Best-In-State Employers List