Position is eligible for a $5,000 sign on bonus!
· The Registered Nurse - Float (Pediatrics) coordinates patient care for assigned patients utilizing the nursing process.
· Full time benefit eligible position with 72hrs every 2 weeks.
· Position includes third weekend and every third holiday.
Education and Experience:
· Graduate of a registered nursing education program.
· Minimum 12 months experience.
· Must have current RN licensure in the state of SD or "multi-state privilege" to practice in SD if residing in a compact state outside of SD.
· Current CPR certification or completion upon next available program
· ACLS certification within the first year of becoming a unit based float
· PALS certification within 6 months of hire
· TNCC within 6 months after orientation to ED
**Sign on bonus is effective 10/1/2020