This position is PRN, which means the hours you work are as needed.
- Provide respectful, kind care to residents at long term care facility.
- Hours include 6:00am-6:30pm, 6:00am-2:30pm, 2:00pm-10:30pm, 5:00pm-9:00pm, 6:00pm-6:30am.
- Transport residents, bathe and dress, comb hair, clean teeth and care for nails.
- Make beds, feed residents and perform other duties as assigned.
- May take and record temperature, pulse, respiratory rate and blood pressure.
- Keep record of resident's food intake and output.
- Answer call lights and deliver messages.
Education and Training:
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Previous experience preferred but not required.
- CNA and CPR certifications required (training provided if not currently certified).