***You may be eligible for a $5,000 sign-on bonus!***
· Additional Pay – Competitive salary plus shift differential for hours worked after 7pm.
· Benefits – Life, health, dental, PTO, employee health and wellness program, and income protection through employer paid short-term and/or long-term disability insurance.
· Sign-On Bonus – You may be eligible for a $5,000 sign-on bonus paid out over two years!
· Job Satisfaction - Provide compassionate nursing care at Maryhouse Long Term Care facility and develop relationships with residents and their families.
Avera in the News:
· Avera St Mary's Named Top 20 Rural Community Hospital
· Avera Ranked 1st in Nation for Long-Term Care Resident Experience
· Avera Named to Forbes' Best-in-State Employers List
· Conduct daily rounds and communicate to appropriate team members during shift.
· Contact physician and establish working relationship and initiates ongoing information exchange.
· Provide professional nursing care to residents, flexible to patient census and staffing needs.
· Administer routine medication including IV meds, charts and make decisions about the use of PRN medications.
· Notify physician and next-of-kin when there are any changes in resident's condition.
Education and Experience:
· Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of SD.
· Participates in educational conferences and updates and maintains current professional clinical competency.
· Certificate must be maintained according to American Heart Association Standards.