Avera Named Forbes' Best-in-State Employers List
This position is PRN, which means the hours you work are as needed.
- Provide nursing care in the Med/Surg department.
- Cover occasional weekend and holiday rotation.
- Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of Avera.
- Implement and monitor patient care plans. Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Perform other nursing duties as assigned.
Education and Licensure:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with license to practice in the state of South Dakota.