Avera St Luke's Named Top 20 Rural Community Hospital
Avera Named to Forbes' Best-in-State Employers List
- May be eligible for a Sign-On Bonus!New Grads $2500. 2 plus years of experience eligible for $5000.
- Provide compassionate care to the Antepartum, Intrapartum, and Postpartum mother.
- Provide compassionate care to newborns as well as care of the newborn with complications.
- Fast Paced work environment that will provide the opportunity to do all aspects of Women's Healthcare.
- Perform a thorough systems assessment on the perinatal and newborn client.
- Maintain accurate nursing documentation for Outpatient/Triage, Labor and Delivery, Postpartum, and Newborns.
- Perform technical skills such as inserting catheters, intravenous therapy, and Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Administer medications, blood and blood products
- Perform general nursing skills as well as OB specific skills.
Education and Experience:
- Registered Nurse for the state of SD or ability to obtain multi-state licensure.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certifications.
- 1 year experience preferred but not required.