**This position may be eligible for a $6000 sign-on bonus
**This position may be eligible for a $3000 referral bonus
We've got your back AND your brain! The Avera Brain and Spine Institute provides high level specialty care to acutely ill or injured patients with brain, back and central nervous system disorders. Neuroscience is one of the most difficult specialties to master; this work will be diverse, challenging and will offer a rewarding work environment.
If you are a nurse that is:
· Empowered by seeing your patients improve through direct personal care
· Enjoys building strong patient relationships through collaboration with families and care teams
· Engaged in technological change
· Motivated to help create and deliver high-quality patient care in an energizing team environment
This may be the role for you!
· Communication: Critical Care Providers require excellent communication skills for the patient, family and care team.
· Empathetic / Empathy: Provide encouragement, patience, and support of the patient care plan during their journey.
· Educator/ Education to Patients & Families: Provide education to promote healing and adaptation to persistent and neurological difficulties.
· Teamwork: Participate in team-based efforts to deliver high-quality patient care to critically ill patients
· Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
· Licensed as Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of multi-state licensure.
· Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of patients, consider joining our team in providing compassionate, high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.
What makes Avera Special?
Be a Part of a Great Organization!
Avera McKennan Fifth Time Magnet Recognition
Avera Medical Minute: Magnet Recognition for Avera McKennan
Avera Named to Forbes' Best-In-State Employers List