Avera St Mary's Named Top 20 Rural Community Hospital
Avera Named Forbes' Best-in-State Employers List
This position is PRN, which means the hours you work are as needed.
- Perform admissions assessment, identify the physical and psychosocial needs of the patient. Develops a written plan using the assessment database.
- Plan and set priorities in the delivery of nursing care.
- Implement treatment and procedures and administer medications in compliance with Nursing/Pharmacy policies and procedures.
- Evaluate patient's symptoms, reaction and progress. Observe, record, and report them to the physician as appropriate.
- Assess, plan and initiate patient education and discharge planning.
- Acts as a mentor/coach to other nursing personnel. Directs self towards professional growth and development.
Every third weekend and every other holiday rotation.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
If this is your passion, we would love to have you consider joining our team driven to provide quality care services with a compassionate Christian culture.