Avera@Home Nurses provide direct care and education to restore and/or maintain a patient's health status. This is an opportunity to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of your patients where they are most comfortable – their home!
- Future of Nursing – An opportunity to become an expert in providing healthcare services in the fastest growing clinical market (home-based care)
- Seeking Interventional Clinician – Autonomy of assessing clients at home and knowing how to intervene
- Job Satisfaction - Develop individual relationships with client and families
- Diversity - Avera@Home nurses are experienced and trained for both adult and pediatric populations
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Minnesota required.
- Valid driver's license required
- Includes occasional weekend, holiday and call time involvement.
If you have ever had a loved one in need of home-based clinical care, you know the impact a compassionate, high quality caregiver can have on their lives!
If this is your passion, you need to consider joining our team driven to provide quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.