JOB SUMMARY: The Physician's Assistant provides support to, and collaborates with, the physicians of the Inpatient Pediatric/Pediatric Critical Care Service. He/she is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating service activities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant program required.
· A minimum of 2 years of experience in Pediatric Intensive Care or Pediatric Emergency care is preferred.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· Licensure as a Physician Assistant and ability to practice in the state of South Dakota required.
· Federal and State DEA certification is required for South Dakota.
· National Certification by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) required.
Be a Part of a Great Organization!
Avera Named to Forbes' Best-In-State Employers List