Avera St. Mary's Named Top 20 Rural Community Hospital
- Part-time position with competitive wages and benefits.
- Deliver care to preterm, laboring and postpartum women and newborns admitted to the Women's Center.
- Identify and provide appropriate interventions to mothers with complications.
- Perform maternal fetal assessment through external fetal monitoring.
- Perform nursing duties of labor induction.
- Identify the neonatal risk for complications and provide appropriate care.
- Provide support and education to breastfeeding women.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with current licensure in the state of SD.
- Basic Life Support certification required.