EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
· Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of multi-state licensure required.
· Certification in specialty encouraged.
· Membership in a professional organization encouraged.
A BOLD, NEW ERA IN HEALTH CARE! See what they are saying about us!
Now Hiring For Avera Specialty Hospital
Avera Named to Forbes' Best-In-State Employers List
What makes Avera Special?