Avera is looking for a Support Specialist for our innovative eCARE unit.
Avera eCARE leads the nation in delivering the broadest range of telemedicine services available from a single source. An integrated health system and network of medical professionals who provide top-quality care at more than 300 locations. As a support specialist you will be working in a state of the art facility. You will performs complex secretarial duties, responsible for the facilitation and specialized support of Avera eCARE ICU. This includes maintaining highly confidential information necessary to credential and privilege eCARE practitioners in multiple states and hospitals.
Discover who we are at Avera eCARE
- CUTTING EDGE - Be a part of ground breaking team of critical care experts.
- GREAT BENEFITS – Enjoy health insurance, generous PTO, retirement and more.
- Incoming phone call and communication support, data entry, patient flow management and basic computer and application troubleshooting.
- Also provides guidance to other staff regarding workflow and efficiency with clerical software functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Two or more years of secretarial experience in similar work environment required.