We are seeking a Dynamic, Self- Motivated and Results-oriented Finance Professional!
*** Up to $10,000 Sign on bonus and up to $5,000 in relocation assistance.
· Offer expertise, guidance, and advice to a multi-hospital system on net revenue reimbursement issues.
· Lead and oversee the Lead Reimbursement Analyst and Reimbursement Analysts on a daily basis.
· Provides oversight of net revenue for Avera Health Hospitals, clinics and Nursing Homes.
· This is a hands-on position requiring knowledge of finance and accounting systems, ability to work with people both local and remote and desire to work for a mission driven, non-profit healthcare organization.
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related business field and at least five years in healthcare accounting experience required.
· Master's degree and/or CPA preferred.
· Avera serves South Dakota and surrounding areas of Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska and North Dakota through six regional centers in Aberdeen, Mitchell, Pierre, Sioux Falls and Yankton, SD, and Marshall, MN.
· A health ministry rooted in the Gospel, Avera's mission is to make a positive impact in the lives and health of persons and communities by providing quality services guided by Christian values.
Be a Part of a Great Organization!
Avera Named to Forbes' Best-In-State Employers List