JOB SUMMARY: Dialysis staff nurses provide care and treatment to patients on maintenance dialysis. Dialysis treatment is provided within the scope of nursing practice. Dialysis charge nurses are designated as responsible for each shift.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
· Dialysis experience or critical care experience preferred.
· Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure required.
· Nephrology Certification preferred.