JOB SUMMARY: The Senior Software Developer provides software development services to the IT/Systems and IT/Technology group in support of Internet applications, Intranet applications, web services, and custom application creation needs. Responsible for design, coding, implementation, and support of in-house-developed applications using the standards promulgated by the department. The Senior Systems is responsible for providing programming and software development services inclusive but not limited to the following technologies: VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, SQL, HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, SOAP, WCF, VBA, and Microsoft Access. Responsible for maintenance and support of vendor-supplied applications, as required. Provides technical evaluations of prospective vendor-supplied software purchases to management and users. They will also mentor the Systems Analyst's on staff and provide guidance and suggestions for projects.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Five years of experience and/or training.
· Experience in leading projects where teamwork and project management skills are required.
· Experience in all factes of software development.
· Experience with the following technologies is required: ASP.NET, C#, SQL, HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, SOAP, WCF, VB.NET.
· Experience with HIPAA, Integration Engines, EDI and Health Care X12 Transactions preferred.