REQUIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited school of Nursing is strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
· Bachelor's degree from four year college or university school of nursing preferred.
· Minimum of 2 years nursing experience required.
· Long Term Care, Assisted Living, or clinic triage experience strongly preferred.
· Comprehensive knowledge of LTC regulations and quality programs, MDS certification or experience preferred
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of South Dakota or able to meet the requirements of the enhanced Nursing Compact Licensure (eNCL) requirements is required.
- Licensed as a Registered nurse in the State of Minnesota, West Virginia, Washington, Iowa, Nebraska, Michigan, Indiana and Wisconsin within 120 days of hire date required.
- Gerontological Certification within 12 months of hire
- CPR completion required within 6 months of hire