You may be eligible for a $4,000-$6,000 sign on bonus with a 2-3 year commitment!
Avera McKennan employees may be eligible for a $1,000 referral bonus
Are you a Radiology Technologist looking for Daytime hours, along with a variety of unique opportunities? If so, keep reading about our opening below!
- This is a part time benefit eligible position with the opportunity to pick up additional shifts
- Only works 2 holidays per year, and 1 out of every 5th weekend.
- Variety of rotations, and exams
- Chance to work in a level II trauma center, working directly with Radiologists for procedures
- Operate specialized equipment to produce quality images for diagnostic interpretation
- Perform all diagnostic radiological and portable procedures and departmental duties as directed
- Performing ERCP's, and specialized/limited procedures using sterile techniques and specialized equipment
Education and Experience:
- Completion of an Associate's degree, or an accredited School of Radiology
- Must be certified by and maintain current registration with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. If not certified, will have 60 days from completion of accredited Radiology program to obtain.
Be a Part of a Great Organization!
Avera Named to Forbes' Best-In-State Employers List