You could be eligible for a $4,000 sign on bonus with experience!
Avera McKennan employees may be eligible for a $3,000 referral bonus!
Our Avera Acute Dialysis Unit is leading the way in medical and nursing excellence. We deliver high quality patient care in an energizing team environment.
About Acute Dialysis:
· Acute dialysis coordinators are specialized RNs who perform hemodialysis to acutely ill hospitalized patients
· These patients may have an acute kidney injury requiring dialysis or chronic patients hospitalized for changes in their medical condition
· General nursing care responsibilities include (but are not limited to): dialysis equipment preparation, oversees treatment from start to finish, monitoring tolerance to procedures, intervening with changes in patient condition, collaborating with physicians, monitoring blood work
· Patient-safety focused
· This is a strong team environment, where collaboration with the patients care team is crucial, yet at times will need to function independently
· Shares call with other coordinators to include nights and weekends.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of multi-state licensure
- This position requires a valid driver's license