Avera St. Luke's Named Top 20 Rural Community Hospitals
Avera Named Forbes' Best-in-State Employers List
- Eligible for sign on bonus.
· Provide care and management of patients with anxiety, depression, mental illness, and detoxification from alcohol and drugs on the inpatient Behavioral Health Unit.
- Work closely with care team of psychiatrist, nurse practitioners, social workers, chaplaincy, counselors and techs.
- Coordinate care in collaboration with patients, family, physicians and other nursing staff.
- Identify patient and family learning needs and develop an educational plan.
- Demonstrate effective verbal, oral and written communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate from an approved and accredited LPN school of nursing.
- State of South Dakota Nursing License.
- Previous experience desired, not required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.