· The Speech Pathologist at Avera Sister James Care Center provides care and treatment of assigned patients/students/residents in a caring, safe, and efficient manner.
· Patient Care Duties:
1. Evaluation/Screening-assesses patient needs/deficits/strengths and formulates appropriate treatment plan.
2. Documentation-creates and reviews/revises documentation while following reimbursement guidelines.
3. Treatment Skills-administers and performs therapeutic interventions with patients.
Education and Experience:
· Graduate of an accredited Speech Therapy program.
· Current licensure/certification in the state of South Dakota
· Licensed as a Speech Pathologist in South Dakota.