Avera Earns Elite Level among "Most Wired" Health Systems
If you're looking for a change, come join the number one employer in the state of South Dakota.
We are looking for someone who can provide programming and software development services to our IT/Systems and IT/Technology group in support of our Internal and External Customers. We're looking for someone who can enhance our internally-built claims, enrollment and benefit systems. You'll be responsible for the maintenance and support of interfaces with vendor supplied applications as needed. This individual will write in Pick/Unibasic and utilize CVS version control.
- Design, develop, test, document, and maintain source code of inter-related programs
- Work individually and in teams to identify ways to approach problems
- Work closely with internal/external customers to translate business requirements into system-level requirements
- Troubleshoot production problems
- Use CVS source control system for source code changes
- Work with management and users to design, program, test, implement and maintain major host system components.
- Technical Writing/Flowcharting for new subsystems or complex logic
- Provide oversight of external vendors as needed
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- No holiday
- No weekend
- No call