· Number 1 in the Nation: Avera Ranked First in the Nation for Long Term Care Resident Experience! (click to read the article!)
· Consistent Schedule: Position is 48 hours/2 weeks including every other weekend & holiday rotation. Hours include 6 a.m.-2:30 p.m. & 2 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
· Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain health care experience for those looking to further their education in a healthcare related field.
· Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each patient you serve with providing direct resident care.
· A sincere desire to provide the highest quality of daily care and to develop meaningful relationships with our patients.
· The ability to provide care in a fast paced environment while collaborating with your team.
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
· Licensed as an LPN in MN required upon hire.