- Responsible to perform a variety of general, mechanical, and preventative maintenance duties, such as:
- Maintains all utility systems:
- gas delivery systems and vacuum
- vertical & horizontal transport
- Ensures the safety of patients, residents, visitors and staff in the building and on the grounds
- Ensures security of the building by holding fire drills, disaster drills, electrical & door checks
- Includes every third weekend, holiday and call time involvement.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school education, or equivalent, or
- Three to six months related experience and/or training; or
- Equivalent combination of education & experience required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- CPR certificate
- Minnesota special boiler with an upgrade to a 2nd class boiler license after a year of experience.
- Experience in plan operations, electrical, plumbing and mechanical operations
- This position requires a valid driver's license and that the employee is insurable by the Avera Medical automobile liability insurance carrier