- Creates a comfortable physical environment for patients, employees, medical staff, and the general public.
- The position is primarily responsible for performing a variety of duties in and around the building and grounds.
- Directly supervises employees in the Laundry, Maintenance and Housekeeping Departments.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Position works every third weekend, holiday and call time rotation
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Graduate or Trade School.
- Previous experience preferred, but can be hands-on training.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Must have Boilers license or must obtain license within a year.
- CPI training required
- This position requires a valid driver's license and that the employee is insurable by the Avera Medical automobile liability insurance carrier