We are seeking a Cook to join our dynamic Nutrition Services Team at Avera Granite Falls.Position Highlights:
- Manageable Hours: 5:30 a.m.-2 p.m. or 11 a.m.-6:30 a.m. includes every other weekend and holiday rotation; 48 hours/2 weeks.
- Variety of work: Oversees all phases of meal preparation for the hospital, long term care, guests and employees including but not limited to cooking meals, clean-up and documentation of temperatures
- Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain health care experience for those that are looking to further their education in a healthcare related field.
- Preping breakfast and lunch for the Avera Granite Falls campus and Day Care Center
- Baking & preparing deserts, and preparing the supper meal for the Care Center and for the hospital.
- Cooking experience preferred, but will train
- Must be willing to become Serv Safe Certified.
- High school diploma/GED