Director - Ambulance Services
We invite you to join Avera Granite Falls's multidisciplinary Ambulance team, as full-time Director of our Ambulance Services Department.
The Director will serve as a leader within the solid Ambulance Services Department. Promote a professional practice environment that enables the multidisciplinary team members to continuously provide patient care excellence while enhancing the patient experience and staff relations.
- Coordinates all activities of the Ambulance Department
- Functions as part of the medical care team under the direction & license of the medical director.
- Strives to ensure that only the highest level of quality care will be provided by the EMS/Education/CP/STS staff.
- Addresses the needs of those we serve through education, training & quality assurance.
- Assists with establishing quality assurance standards and setting up standards and expectations for EMS/Education/Community Paramedic/Special Transportation department.
- Selects, retains and develops high performing staff
- Contributes to a strong patient-focused and team-based culture
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Initial National Registry Paramedic Certification, Community Paramedic, & Current Minnesota State Certification as a Paramedic required
- Associates degree in Nursing required upon hire; Bachelor's degree preferred
- MN RN license required upon hire
- ACLS, PALS, CALS, NRP, and BLS certifications required. Preferably will be an instructor in all or most of these areas.
- Hold & Maintain D.O.T. Instructor Certificate.
Avera Granite Falls offers competitive compensation, benefits and professional growth in a caring work environment. If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of your patients, consider joining our team in providing compassionate, high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.