Essential Job Functions:
1. Must have clear, complete understanding of current scheduling system.
2. Must have clear, complete understanding of current electronic medical record system.
3. Ability to independently plan, coordinate and execute training activities.
4. Serve as instructor for clinical software applications.
5. Serve as Team Leader for Clinic Division as new applications are implemented.
6. Must be able to provide status reports to teams and management, detailing the progress of implementations, identifying potential problems, open issues and general information.
7. Work closely with Clinic Super Users to assure documentation needs are met.
8. Ability to develop clinical software training materials and handouts.
9. Ensure training materials are available.
10. Coordinate rooms, equipment and attendees for training sessions.
11. Must be available for training sessions that fit the needs of those being trained (may require after hours sessions).
12. Will be responsible for training clinical staff and providers. This will include training of new staff, providers and locums.
13. Monitor and evaluate performance of staff; providing immediate attention when unsatisfactory performance is detected.
14. Carry out and complete staff competencies that apply to EHR.
15. Assure compliance of current policies and procedures are being met with EHR implementation.
16. Collaborate with the clinic EMR Project Manager and clinics to plan, coordinate and execute learning activities. Follow standards as set forth by the various Healthecare teams while delivering training.
17. Employee is required to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and standards associated with but not limited to: CMS, Joint Commission and OSHA.
18. Establish and maintain relationships interdepartmentally to improve application knowledge with Clinic Operations, including serving on committees, obtaining feedback on training needs, and planning a variety of user learning sessions such as user group meetings.
19. Maintain continuing contact with clinics to provide ongoing support for software applications (thru e-mail, phone, and live sessions).
20. Collaborate with various levels of administration within Clinic Operations to ensure appropriate training is delivered to Clinic Division employees.
21. Manage clinically orientated projects.
22. Track project timelines and be able to identify any issues. Work to resolve those issues.
23. Represent the CARE standards of communication, attitude, responsiveness and engagement.
24. Communicate frequently with staff and report any feedback to clinic manager/director and/or IT.
25. Responsible for delivering excellent customer service to contacts within and outside the organization.
26. Computer skills must be current.
Education: Minimum of Associate's degree in Nursing required, BSN preferred or equivalent years of clinical experience.
Registered Nursing Licensure
Experience: Minimum of four years of clinical experience required.
Extensive computer skills required. Medical office setting experience. Electronic Health Record experience.