Skip to Main Content
Home > Careers
|BioMedical Technician III - Dialysis -Req Num: 1304741|
SUMMARY: Provide expert-level experience in the repair, calibration, and maintenance of medical equipment, instrumentation and support systems used in healthcare delivery. Execute professional-level inventory assessment/audits and preventive maintenance of medical equipment. Provide remedial corrective maintenance and maintain documentation of all service events, tests, and maintenance performed on biomedical equipment.
The main responsibilities will be to perform maintenance on the eqipment associated with the Hemo Dialysis Center. Must be familiar with Reverse Osmosis water treatment systems and Hemo dialysis delivery systems. Must be familiar with and able to maintain other peripheral or ancillary patient care equipment that will be used in the Dialysis Center.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Associates degree or military equivalent in electronics or biomedical equipment technology is required.
· Minimum of five years related experience in the repair and maintenance of medical equipment.
· An equivalent combination of education, certification, and experience may be substituted.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· This position requires a valid driver’s license and that the employee is insurable by the Avera Health automobile liability insurance carrier.
· ICC certification is preferred.
· Manufacturer trained and certified on a minimum of 3 devices with a risk factor rating of 13 or higher.